GridSite 1.2.x Documentation
is a set of extensions to the Apache 2.0 webserver, which support
Grid security based on X.509 certificates. Since GridSite applies access
control within Apache itself, via mod_gridsite, Grid authorization and
the associated verified credentials are available to all technologies
supported by Apache, including static file serving, SSI, CGI, PHP, JSP and
The GridSite Wiki includes
guides and cookbook examples about using GridSite, along with up to date
information about the APIs.
The following reference documents and man pages are put in
/usr/share/doc/gridsite-VERSION when GridSite is installed.
- A command line tool for copying files to or from HTTP(S) servers.
- An Apache 2.0 module which enforces access control via Grid Access
Control Lists, and X.509, GSI or VOMS credentials. mod_gridsite also
gives Apache built-in support for the HTTP PUT and DELETE methods, and
formatting of HTML pages with standard headers and footers.
- A modified version of suexec(8), for use with mod_gridsite(8). gsexec
allows CGI programs to be run as pool users, depending on the client's
X.509 identity or the directory in which the CGI is located.
- httpd-fileserver.conf and
- Example configuration files for simple HTTP(S) fileservers and
webservers, with explanatory comments.
- A command for URL-encoding strings.
- The finxproxyfile command returns full path to a GSI Proxy file,
either in the proxy cache maintained by the GridSite G-HTTPS and
delegation portType functions, or in other standard places.
- A WSDL description of a delegation Web Service including the Delegation
- gridsite.h API reference
- A detailed description of the C API provided by libgridsite, generated
from the sources by doxygen.
Last modified Fri 16 February 2007
. View page history
Switch to HTTPS
. Print View
. Built with GridSite 1.4.3